Search This Blog

Friday 22 May 2015

Farewell speech by Vikas Sir

My Farewell Speech


Hello everyone and a very worm greet to our beloved manager sir, principal ma'am, teachers and of course my loving students. Today I write my last words on this blog to bid a formal goodbye to you all. I still remember the day when I joined this school i.e. 4 and a 1/2 Yrs back. If I be honest , I didn't like teaching. I just joined the school to enhance my fluency in English so that it could be easy for me to get the job in my field ( IT Field ). Even I never thought in my past that I would be a teacher but when I really joined the school and came in contact of you all, everything got changed. Gradually with the passes of time, I started loving school, I started enjoying the company of the teachers, I started loving the nature and behavior of my students I started liking each and every entity of the school. The moment, when I danced on the stage, played with the kids on the ground and many other things I did in school is just coming in front of my eyes. These memories are just sooo valuable for me and will remain so too. I used to hate holidays of more than 3 days as it always meant being away from you all which was too unbearable for me. And now I stand on the turning point of my life when I have to move on some different paths. It would be very difficult for me to work somewhere without getting and having you all. God knows if ever I would be able to meet each other later in our life or not. I have made countless memories that I will treasure forever. 
              
           I have learnt many things from this school. I won't be standing on this stage if I hadn't joined All saints. 
           
           I take this farewell blog as an opportunity to thank Manager sir, Principal mam, all teaching staffs and my loving students, who somewhere provided direction and shape to my life.
           
           At last I would say only one thing-"My life will be boring without being part of this school and I will miss this school sooo much, in fact more than anything...

Thank You...


5 comments:

  1. People usually don't know a good thing until it's gone..we are missing you a lotttt ...This speech resembles all the sweet memories that we had with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just waiting for that day when we'll meet again ...That day will be the sweetest occasion in my life which will be unforgettable..When you joined asps I didn't thought that you'll be so important to me as you were the best teacher..I can't express in words how much I miss you..The way in which you taught us,the way in which you beat us ,the way in which you improved us ; everything I still remember..One day maybe you'll be reading this and will be thinking about your past which can make you little bit sad as I am feeling now but believe me we will be always with you in any way....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you are confused about me..You cannot recognise me.But don't worry,sometimes answers are hidden in the question itself.Anyway today is Dhanteras and I wanted to wish you on your blog so Happy Dhanteras..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried my best to find the hidden answers from the question But couldn't make it. I am not able to recognize you through this name....

      Delete
  4. A time for celebration and for lights
    A time for victory of good over bad,
    A time when world see the example of power of good against evil,
    Let us continue the same true spirit..
    HAPPY DIWALI...

    ReplyDelete